No Below's Top Album's and EP's of 2016

No Below's Top Album's and EP's of 2016

So another year, another set of great releases in the world of music! I've resurrected my old blog, just to post my top albums and EP's of this year. I regularly consider bringing it back to life, but for now all my old posts other than my top albums of 2014, are on private, but if the time is right, I may breathe some life back into No Below. 

I haven't done a list for my favourite songs, as I find it too hard to work out an order, but overall, my favourite track this year for sure has been, Ultralight Beam by Kanye West.


For now though, check out these great albums and EP's that came out this year!



TOP 40 ALBUMS OF 2016


40. Biffy Clyro / Ellipsis

39. Swans / The Glowing Man

38. Chance the Rapper / Coloring Book

37. Beach Baby / No Mind No Money

36. Oscar / Cut & Paste

35. The Wytches / All Your Happy Life

34. Jaws / Simplicity

33. Flowers / Everybody's Dying to Meet You

32. Tigercub / Abstract Figures in the Dark

31. Palace / So Long Forever

30. Jamie T / Trick

29. Public Access TV / Never Enough

28. Parquet Courts / Human Performance

27. Eagulls / Eullages

26. Weaves / Weaves

25. Skepta / Konnichiwa

24. The Parrots / Los Niños Sin Miedo

23. Glass Animals / How to be a Human Being

22. Hooton Tennis Club / Big Box of Chocolates

21. Childish Gambino / “Awake My Love”

20. Death Grips / Bottomless Pit

19. Solange / A Seat at the Table

18. Hinds / Leave Me Alone

17. Bon Iver / 22, A Million

16. Spring King / Tell Me If You Like To

15. Savages / Adore Life

14. Angel Olsen / My Woman

13. Frank Ocean / Blond

12. King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard / Nonagon Infinity

11. Kanye / The Life Of Pablo

10. Bat for Lashes / The Bride

9.  David Bowie / Backstar

8.  The 1975 / I Like It When You Sleep, for You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware of It

7.  Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds / Skeleton Tree

6.  Yak / Alas Salvation

5.  Mystery Jets / Curve of the Earth

4.  Radiohead / A Moon Shaped Pool

3.  Honeyblood / Babes Never Die

2.  Last Shadow Puppets / Everything You've Come To Expect

1.  Car Seat Headrest / Teens of Denial



TOP 9 EP’s OF 2016


9. Lush / Blind Spot

8.  Vince Staples / Prima Donna

7.  Saltwater Sun / Flawed

6.  The Orielles / Jobin

5.  Kendrick Lamar / untitled, unmastered.

4.  Estrons / She’s Here Now

3.  The Magic Gang / EP

2.  Our Girl / Normally

1.  The Big Moon / The Road



Comments

Popular Posts