Prologue

Hello! Welcome to a new music blog, which may possibly diverge into other topics, but primarily focused on music. My name is Tyler, and I am a huge music fan, I live and breath music. I regularly attend concerts as often as I can, and have a great interest in new and upcoming bands from all genres, but perhaps most notably the alternative and DIY music scene's. Hence, I have named this blog after a song by one of my favourite bands, Speedy Ortiz, who are part of this upcoming and strongly growing scene. Yet, this does not mean I discriminate against other genres or older, more famous bands. My favourite bands are Arctic Monkeys, Biffy Clyro, Radiohead, The Smiths, The Cribs, and several others that would be too boring for me to list; although I do love lists, so expect some of those cropping up here and there, as well as album, single and gig reviews, amongst general chat on the music of today.

Anyway, theres a little introduction to me and this blog.

Hope you enjoy reading through these pages.

Cheers.

Edit: Here is my Last.fm page, so you can check out what I'm listening to:
Tyler's Last.fm

Comments

Popular Posts