Kate Bush: Before the Dawn



As I'm sure everyone knows Kate Bush is currently undergoing her 22 date residency at London's Hammersmith Apollo (I refuse to call it the Eventim Apollo). I was lucky enough to nab myself a ticket for 2nd of September after a morning of much frustration and heightened emotions. I've seen the setlist and it looks great, but I thought it'd be fun to make my dream setlist for the evening. Also expect a review later in the coming weeks. Anyway, here goes...

Hounds of Love
Moving
Wow
Cloudbusting
Symphony in Blue
Breathing
And Dream of Sheep
Under Ice
Waking the Witch
Watching You Without Me
Jig of Life
Hello Earth
The Morning Fog
Them Heavy People
James and the Cold Gun
This Woman's Work
Army Dreamers
Wuthering Heights
------------------------
Running Up That Hill (A Deal with God)
The Man with the Child in His Eyes
Babooshka

Ok, so as you maybe able to tell, I'm more of a fan of Kate's earlier work, but I still can't wait for the gig, and I know whatever she plays it will be a true spectacle.

Comments

Popular Posts