Reading Festival

I attended Reading Festival 2014 this year, it was my fifth reading festival, and I had an incredible time, as per usual. I've had time since to consider each band I saw and I have given each band a rating out of ten, based on my experience of how well the show went and how much I enjoyed it.

Friday
Drenge [9/10]
Eagulls [8/10]
Warpaint [7/10]
Jamie T [10/10]
Queens of the Stone Age [8/10]
Saturday
Pulled Apart by Horses [7/10]
Royal Blood [8/10]
Peace [7/10]
Wolf Alice [9/10]
Circa Waves [8/10]
Bombay Bicycle Club [8/10]
Arctic Monkeys [10/10]
Sunday
The Wytches [8/10]
PUP [5/10]
Jungle [7/10]
Drowners [7/10]
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart [8/10]
Mongol Horde [10/10]
Disclosure [10/10]

Incredible weekend. Mongol Horde and Disclosure were probably my favourites over the weekend. New bands that stood out were The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, who were a really exciting band. The Wytches were great, ferocious. Wolf Alice were consistent with their live performance, this being my third time seeing them, and I would recommend everyone to check them out. Drowners and Circa Waves were also very good and stood out from the rest.

Overall Rating: 8/10

Comments

Popular Posts